Join us for the 45th Annual Bench Bar Conference
JUNE 7, 8, 9, 2017
Join your colleagues for the 45th Annual Bench Bar Conference at Skytop Lodge from June 7-9, 2017. Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy this great event, which offers the following:
- Ability to earn all 12 CLE credits
- Networking opportunities with members of the Bench and Bar
- Lunch, Lobster Bake Dinner. and Hospitality Suite on Wednesday night
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Hospitality Suite on Thursday
- Breakfast on Friday
- Great Thursday afternoon activities including golf, tennis, skeet shooting, hiking, paintball, tree top adventure, canoeing, and shopping
When you register, you will see several optional activities for which you can register. These activities are:
- Golf ($20.00 for golf prizes)
- Treetop Adventure- half course- 2 hours ($40.00)
- Clay Shooting- Wobble 5 Stand ($50.00 per person if renting shotgun; $30.00 per person if bringing own shotgun; $45.00 for introduction to shooting)
- Guided Nature Walk to Indian Ladder Falls ($10.00)
General Members- $185.00 per person prior to April 30th ($190.00 from May 1st until conference)
YLS- $145.00 per person prior to April 30th ($150.00 from May 1st until conference)
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK HERE.
TO DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM AND SUBMIT IT VIA MAIL OR E-MAIL, CLICK HERE.
To view a tentative schedule of seminars, CLICK HERE.
In addition to completing the DCBA registration, you will also need to make hotel reservations at Skytop Lodge. The rates for lodging are as follows:
Single Rate: $250.00 per person per night
Double Rate: $330.00 ($165.00 per person per night)
TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS, CALL 855-345-7759 AND BE SURE TO INDICATE THAT YOU ARE WITH THE DELAWARE COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION.
We are excited about returning to Skytop for the 2017 Bench Bar Conference. The Lodge and its rooms have undergone an amazing transformation. As part of the renovations, however, Skytop replaced many of the rooms which had two single beds with queen or king beds. Most of these rooms also have an additional sofa bed. There are still some rooms with double beds in the main Lodge, and many of the rooms in the cottages have two beds. If you are sharing a room, please be sure to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible to guarantee that you can get a room with two beds. Should rooms with two beds be unavailable, please tell the reservationist that you need a room which has a sofa bed in addition to a king or queen bed.
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION AND SUBMIT IT VIA E-MAIL OR REGULAR MAIL TO WILLIAM BALDWIN.